As part of Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU, the Department of Pediatrics benefits from the generosity of community members, alumni and grateful patients who make philanthropic gifts through Children’s Hospital Foundation. CHoR relies on support from the community to recruit world-class pediatric specialists, expand services, discover new treatments and train the next generation of caregivers.
Current priorities include funding for:
- The Wonder Tower Capital Campaign to build our new home for pediatric inpatient, emergency and trauma care
- Innovative, multi-disciplinary research through the Child Health Research Institute
- Mental health services aligned within CHoR’s overall pediatric care continuum at the Virginia Treatment Center for Children
In addition to those priorities, Children’s Hospital Foundation is actively engaged in supporting a wide variety of faculty and programs at CHoR. You can make your gift to support this work in a number of ways, including:
- this secure online form
- an outright gift by check or credit card
- a gift of appreciated securities
- a planned gift
We invite you to learn more about how you can make your gift. If you would like to talk to someone about specific opportunities to support the department, including funds for students and trainees, please contact Carrie Bickford at (804) 827-1850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.